Being Fit for Life is All About Your Choices

We all want to stay in shape and feel fabulous! Is that too much to ask? 

The truth is...being fit for life, is challenging work. 

Despite your age, there seems to always be challenges to overcome when it comes to staying in shape.


Being Fit for Life is All About Choices You Make

Finding time, is one of the biggest challenges women have. There are not enough hours in the day! We are busy with work, kids, family, and other commitments. 

Another challenge is finding solutions and systems that are simple and get results! 

But in reality, being fit for life comes down to the choices you make.

You do have choices in every decision that you make. You can choose to live healthier, eat healthier, and stay active or you can choose not to. As in everything in life, you must live with the consequences of your choices. 

Wake up and choose the BEST for you. You deserve it! No one will do it for you!

Here are some of our best solutions for you. 

Being Fit for Life is All About Your Choices

Being Fit For Life is all about Choice you make


Choose Wisely When It Comes to The Food You Eat

It's true, you are what you eat! You can choose to eat processed food full of carbs, sugar, calories, and sodium, or make better choices.

Practice self-control if you are an emotional eater. When you beat those cravings and feed your body healthier food, the results you want come sooner, rather than later. 

That means when that Netflix show is on that you don't go from eating ice cream, to cookies, to cake! Choose a small bowl of ice cream or sherbet and leave it at that. 


Cut Down on Daily Calorie Intake 

Weight loss occurs when you consume fewer calories than you burn in a day. 

Our best tip is to eat a balanced diet with nutrient-rich food and exercise daily. This keeps your heart pumping and increases your oxygen intake, which leads to weight loss. 

Another tip is to eat the foods that you want, but eat within reason. No more eating 5 slices of pepperoni pizza in one meal, only have 2 slices. Or refrain from chomping down an entire bag of potato chips with dip! Cut your calories down and weight loss will happen. 


Find A way to Move Every Day 

You must burn more calories than you eat to lose weight. Find a way to move every day. Dust off that old treadmill or elliptical you bought and put it to use! Hit the gym in the AM and get moving. Walk around the block twice, at the fastest pace you can. Do planks. Jog in place. Do standing exercises. Burn calories and fat! 

Did you know when fat leaves the body, 84% is exhaled as CO2 and the remaining 16% is excreted as water? Wow that amazed me! So, most of the fat we burn is released into the air. During the fat-burning process, the body converts fat into usable energy, which causes the fat cell to shrink in size.


Have Back Up Activities so You Don't Overeat  

Mind over matter. Break the habit of overeating. Keep a stress ball at your desk. Stretch when you are bored. Read. Do a crossword puzzle. Clean. Organize. Do laundry. Make crafts. Take a walk outside. Or even brush your teeth. Have back up activities listed to rescue yourself when you need it. 


Slow Down and Think About Your Actions

We go so fast through life we don't realize we are eating too much, sitting too much, worrying too much, and it's destroying our health. Slow down. Breathe. Think about your next action or move. Will you make a healthy choice or a choice you will regret? Choose wisely! 


Being Fit for Life is All About Your Choices - We want to know what you are focusing on your life! Comment below!


I am Sabrina, CEO here at Curly Girl Fitness! 

We know you deal with a crazy, busy life! But we know women's wellness matters to you. Curly Girl Fitness sees the time you are putting in. We see the changes you are making. Stay focused on your fit journey. Reach those weight loss goals. Start healthy habits. Get fit for life.

Curly Girl Fitness hopes you enjoy and wear our women's t-shirt and activewear line knowing your hard work will pay-off. You will get the results you are looking for. Keep going! Shop our collections here! 

Leave a comment

Please note, comments must be approved before they are published

Get Curly and Fit for Life !!