It's grilling season and that means making more meals outside over the coals!
Backyard BBQ's, pool parties, graduations, family reunions, and picnics offer up some of the best tasting foods from your grill, homemade, and fresh out of the garden!
Grilling is also a healthier way to prepare nutritious, delicious meals for the entire family. I know my kids eat many vegetables off the grill, that before, they would never touch. So, it's great for picky eaters!
Crispy, spicy, mouthwatering, tasty, and juicy are how my family describes their grilled veggies.
A dash of this and a splash of that can change the taste of your veggies to add a little spice to your life!
Keep reading to learn 15 Best Vegetables to Grill at Your Next BBQ with Seasoning Options for your garden goodies. Learn about Vegetable Gardening
15 Best Vegetables to Grill at Your Next BBQ with Seasoning Options
1. Squash - Olive oil, garlic powder, salt & pepper, cilantro
2. Corn - Butter and kosher salt
3. Eggplant - Garlic, parsley, oregano
4. Red Onions/onions - Olive oil, salt & pepper, butter
5. Mushrooms - Butter & Garlic
6. Green Beans - Soy sauce, garlic, honey, red pepper flakes, kosher salt
7. Cabbage - Wrap it in bacon and lather with a little butter!
8. Carrots - Salt & pepper, lemon juice, olive oil, fresh mint
9. Tomatoes - Parmesan cheese, garlic, olive oil, cilantro
10. Broccoli - Kosher salt, lemon juice, parmesan cheese, and Italian dressing
11. Cauliflower - Salt & pepper, paprika, parmesan, olive oil
12. Asparagus - Parmesan cheese, olive oil, mozzarella cheese, salt & pepper
13. Sweet Potatoes - Salt & pepper, lime zest, cayenne pepper, canola oil
14. Peppers - Olive oil, salt & pepper
15. Zucchini - Red pepper flakes, olive oil, pepper & salt, lemon zest
If you plan on firing that grill up soon, toss on some veggies to impress your guests! Who knows, they might start eating healthier due to your introduction!
Another Summer Grilling Idea
What about serving up some cool Kabobs? All you need are wooden skewers, veggies, some of the above seasonings and slide on some of your favorite meat.
We are all wishing you a very healthy summer grilling season with memories that last a lifetime!
Stop by our website for shopping, fun & fitness www.CurlyGirlFitness.com
Do you enjoy grilling out? What's your favorite meal?